Master of Arts in Graphic Design
Study Graphic Design in Boston
Today's designers must possess a technical and aesthetic skill set that is both contemporary and fluid. In order to create innovative multidisciplinary designs, they have to be proficient in a wider range of media. Our accredited Master of Arts program in Graphic Design was created to meet the challenge of this constantly evolving field. It emphasizes sophisticated design and communication skills using new technologies, combining a curriculum that is practice-oriented, yet tailored to the specialized interests of its students.
Graphic Design Graduate Program Objectives
- Develop creative, intellectual and practical skills to grow aesthetically and professionally.
- Provide a context for advanced study and research beyond the baccalaureate level.
- Offer a balanced approach to design, equally emphasizing theory and practice.
- Develop awareness of global design trends and multicultural traditions through international study.
- Create a visually engaging, conceptually strong and competitive professional portfolio.
Learn More About our Graphic Design Masters Degree
Join representatives from the School of Art & Design and Suffolk University Graduate Admission at an upcoming information session.
|Check out the Graphic Design blog for exciting news and updates from the program.|
|See Aaliah's Master of Arts in Graphic Design thesis project.|
Admission & Financial Aid Information
The School of Art & Design welcomes applicants of all backgrounds to apply, including those with undergraduate degrees in design or other areas of visual arts, and those whose undergraduate degrees are not in arts-related disciplines. Learn more about admission requirements for the Master of Arts program in Graphic Design. Learn more about Financial Aid and Tuition & Fees.