- Westlaw Patron Access Terminals. Located to the left of the reference desk, these terminals gives access to:
- Cases from all federal and state courts (with West headnotes),
- Massachusetts General Laws Annotated,
- Code of Massachusetts Regulations,
- United States Code Annotated,
- Massachusetts Practice Series,
- MCLE titles.
- Subscription databases. The library subscribes to numerous research databases, most of which can be accessed from any computer in the library.
- To use the library's resources, including full borrowing privileges for circulating materials, make sure you have your alumni ID card, which can be obtained at the first floor security office.
For alumni living and working outside of Boston, check out the resources available at the Massachusetts Trial Court Law Libraries, in 15 locations throughout the state. The libraries are open to the public and have print resources and electronic databases (including some available from off-site). Each location provides on-site access to Westlaw and Lexis.
If you have any questions, ask a Suffolk University Law School reference librarian!
● Call us at 617-573-8516. ● E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Stop by the reference desk (straight ahead after you enter the library).