Patrons must submit an application for permission to publish (.pdf) before images are released.
• Images may not be altered in any way; however cropping and resizing are acceptable.
• Images must be credited as: Suffolk University Archives, Boston, MA. SU-xxxx.
• Permission is granted for the one-time use only. New permissions reissued for subsequent revisions or editions.
• Requestor will pay all associated fees upon receiving notification of permission granted.
• The Suffolk University Archives requests one courtesy copy of the final publication collection materials appear in.
• Requestor will not hold Suffolk University or the Suffolk University Archives liable for any copyright infringement.
• All images are scanned at 600 dpi.
Please contact the Archives for the use fee schedule.