Complete reproduction policy and fees. (.pdf)
The Archives provides patrons with reproductions of certain items from Suffolk University’s archival collections. Reproductions are intended for personal or scholarly use. Patrons are responsible for all copyright and permissions matters. Patrons wishing to publish materials from the Suffolk University Archives must apply in writing with the Application for Permission to Publish (.pdf). Services are restricted to items owned by the Archives. All reproduction orders are subject to review by the Reference Staff before processing based on the condition of the materials and staffing levels.
• There is no self-service photocopying or photography (this includes scanners and digital cameras).
• Please submit requests using the reproduction request form. (.pdf)
• Pre-payment is required.
• In most cases orders submitted by 4 p.m. will be available on the next business day after 2:00 p.m.
• Patrons receive 20 free courtesy copies.
• Basic charges are .25 ¢ per page
• New image scan: $ 15 per image
• Existing image transfer: transfer to CD $5.00 each
Shipping and processing fee
• Orders over $5.00 incur a $5.00 shipping and processing fee.