Suffolk University provides a Financial Aid Shopping Sheet to prospective students who are eligible to receive Federal military benefits and veterans educational benefits in order to help those prospective students to understand the total cost of Suffolk University’s educational program. If you are a prospective student eligible to receive Federal military benefits or veterans educational benefits and need assistance obtaining or understanding your Financial Aid Shopping Sheet, please contact Jennifer Ricciardi at (617) 573-8470 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, after reviewing your Financial Aid Shopping Sheet, you need additional information, please visit the webpages linked below:
- For more information regarding payment plans offered by Suffolk University: http://www2.suffolk.edu/offices/5211.html
- For more information regarding Parent Plus loans, which are available for dependent, undergraduate students: http://www2.suffolk.edu/admission/undergraduate/402.jsp
- For more information regarding Graduate Plus loans: http://www2.suffolk.edu/admission/graduate/451.jsp
- For more information regarding military and/or national service benefits: http://www2.suffolk.edu/admission/undergraduate/360.jsp
- For more information regarding non-federal private education loans: http://www2.suffolk.edu/admission/undergraduate/399.jsp