Students registered in a program of study are expected to be enrolled continuously until the completion of the degree. A student previously enrolled in a Suffolk University graduate degree program who has not been officially enrolled for two or more semesters (fall/spring), or who did not comply with the terms of an approved leave of absence, must complete a re-entry form. Previous admission to a graduate program does not guarantee automatic re-entry back into that program.
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible for re-entry:
- A minimum grade-point average of 3.0 in all graduate-level courses completed at Suffolk University
- No "Incomplete" grades in all graduate-level courses completed at Suffolk University
- No outstanding financial balance with Suffolk University's Office of the Bursar
If there are discrepancies regarding any of the above criteria, the student must contact one of the following:
- For programs in the College of Arts & Sciences, contact the specific program director
- For the Sawyer Business School, contact Michael Behnam, 617.573.8088
- Any student with outstanding charges should contact the Bursar, 617.573.8047 prior to filing a request for re-admission
Students who have attended universities elsewhere since their last attendance at Suffolk University must submit official transcripts of that study at the time of application for re-entry. Students who have been away for more than five years must contact Dean Behnam or the appropriate program director in the College.